jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

An email for Gretta - Begin Again


Hi Gretta!

I'm sorry because it's been a long time ago since I wrote you, but I've been really busy with my new life. And guess what? I have never drunk since you helped me to giving up the alcoholic drinks. I'm very proud of myself!

Anyway, Violet and I are more together now and truthfully I love the world close to her. We help each other too much. Also, I have met a special person, you know...a girl. Her name is Katia and she is the type of girl that I always wanted to have in my life: cheerful, nice, cute... she's adorable! Katia and Violet are very good friends, they always support each other. Moreover, I have to confess you that I have dropped my work with music. Now I direct a company of supermarkets. I know that's not what you'll imagine, but I'm perfect with it.

One last thing: I want to know about you. I want to retake the friendship with you, to be like before some years ago. Do you want to come to our new house? Obviously you are invited to come. I am writing my telephone number below that message. I hope you text me soon.

 

A very big hug, Your friend Dan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario