jueves, 11 de junio de 2015

How I meet my BBF


The day I first met Tamara, I wasn't aware that she would become one of the most important people of my life one day. I guess that when you are three years old, you don't give much importance to these things, but I'm who I am because of her.

 
Although we were not best friends untill the second trimestres of 4 ESO, we had always Thenm we started being friends. One of the reasons of our friendship is that our personality is very similar and we like the same things (music, films, books...) and we know how to overcome our ups and downs. Another reason is that we have the sames problems with food.. Yes. Anorexia, bulima, depression, scars throughout the body..

 
My first year on midschool was the worst of my life. After a summer of distance between us,Tamara and I got angry and I felt alone. Luckily, I met my other best friend Emily, who helped me to solve my problems with Tamara. We decide to be friends again and since then, we have been inseparable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario